From the bachelors’ party, rehearsal dinner and suit fittings, your groomsmen are by your side throughout your wedding planning and wedding day, so why not get them a thank you gift. No matter what your budget, here are some awesome groomsmen gift ideas that you can get these special men in your life.
Something To Wear At The Wedding
For the bride gifting her bridesmaids with a beautiful bracelet, a pair of earrings or a ring is a great way to say thank you for standing by her side. But for the groom, it is not that easy as rings and earrings just won’t work. Before you start stressing, here are a few gift ideas that your so the groomsmen can wear on your wedding day:
- Cufflinks – A pair of cufflinks is always a lovely gift for groomsmen. It is something that you can have personalized, match it to their suits and continue to wear after your wedding.
- Leather Belt – Another groomsmen gift idea is a high-quality leather belt. It will not only unify the details of the groomsmen look, but it will also be something that they can keep for years to come.
- Watch – If you’re looking for something special and expensive, consider buying each of your groomsmen a watch. Spend some time picking out a watch that matches each groomsmen’s personality or pick out the same watch for all the groomsmen. Keep it modern with watches made of leather and stainless steel.
- Sunglasses – If you’re on a budget, get your groomsmen a pair of sunglasses. A slick, black wayfarer shaped Raybans is always a great option and suits almost any face shape.
- Socks – Over the last few years, the trend of unique socks for groomsmen has become more popular. It is also an inexpensive groomsmen gift that suits any age.
Something To Take Home
After all their hard work and support before and during your wedding, get your groomsmen something special to enjoy at home or something they can use in the days after your wedding. Here are a few gift ideas for your groomsmen to enjoy after your big day:
- Leather Cardholder – Even though this might be on the pricey side, getting your groomsmen a leather cardholder is an amazing gift. You can add a personal touch by personalizing it with their initials or the date of your wedding.
- Grooming Kit – A grooming kit is a gift that keeps giving – especially for groomsmen. Give them their grooming kit before your big day so that they can look photo ready for your wedding day. You can buy a grooming kit prepackaged or DIY it with beard oils, razors, shaving cream and body wash.
- Beer or Whiskey Glasses – For the boys nights and after work drinks, buy your groomsmen a nice set of beer or whiskey glasses (depending on what the individual groomsmen. Use them before the ceremony to cheers in the big day.
- BBQ Set – There’s nothing like a BBQ with your closest friends so to encourage more of that behavior, gift your groomsmen with a BBQ set. Ensure that the set is filled with all the right tool for hosting a BBQ.